Love reading the ‘Scopes, newsletters, blog posts each month? Did you have an amazing reading with me?
Consider throwing some cash into the tip jar! Wondering what amount makes sense?
- $3 after reading that blog post that touched you…
- $10 after using (again and again and again) that goodie I shared with you…
- $20 after that reading that set you straight…
You can contribute any amount once or contribute monthly.
Want to know where tips go?
There are a lot of hidden costs with a website. Even if you also have a website, each of us makes different choices about how. I’ve listed what your tip supports. These lists reflect choices I already made and struggle with, and ones I dream of being able to afford one day. The amounts are ballpark.
What tips support:
- paying Scopes writers ($ 120 – $ 480/ m)
- paying Scopes wranglers ($ 20 – $ 60/ m)
- paying off MacBook debt ($ 4,000 *sigh)
- biz class web hosting ($ 80 – $ 500 / yr)
- paid themes/plugins ($ 230 / yr)
- pro class newsletters ($ 240 / yr)
- dedicated domain ($ 120 / yr)
- dedicated email ($ 60 / yr)
- biz mentoring ($ 300 – $ 2000 / yr)
- tarot decks
- the work of queer/femme/BIPOC folks
“What I love most about her work is her honesty. Her writing is personal, at times raw, and always from the heart. You get the feeling that you’re on a journey with her, and she’s your trusty guide, leading you through the dark spots into the light. She calls herself a “breakthrough facilitator” and I’d have to agree that is a spot-on description of what she’s all about.”
– Theresa Reed
“…I feel like you write about spiritual matters in a way that’s both true to the spirit world and easy for me to grasp and put into practice. Thank you for all your lovely writing! It adds beauty and depth to my spiritual life.
Thanks again for sharing your awesome work. :)”
“If this experience is any indication, people should know that you are incredibly intuitive and very honest.”
“Thank you for all your lovely writing! It adds beauty and depth to my spiritual life.”
Your support is appreciated
There are three ways to support this work:
- Tip once using the button below.
- Use the drop-down below to donate a suggested amount monthly.
- Use the “Tip Once” button to donate any amount and check the box to make it a monthly donation.
Do you have a Patreon?
Patreon is great! I love the idea of creating and making it easy for you to support that creation. Rather than share a fee with Patreon, I’m hosting my own membership area here at my site, I call it the Introvert Bubble. Members receive access to private content and a forum where they may ask for the kind of interaction they are excited about. Sign up here.
P.S It might look like I don’t need help. Especially since I don’t like letting it look like I need help, but I do. I’m one of those creators that isn’t all the way convinced that it’s right to get paid to do what I love. In addition to all the things listed above, every dollar you contribute helps me get over it. *grins
Questions? Contact me